FLUENT is as shady as they can get. DO NOT SIGN A CONTRACT WITH THEM WHATSOEVER; they are very deceiving and manipulative and liars.

I was a customer for 3 years, I had to keep paying for their service that never worked. I then tried to cancel multiple times, because we are building a new home. dont need any service. But only would ever get the resolution team, but the final time calling they told me it was too late and it auto-renewed.

I would have to pay the full bill. I kept my end of the bargain by paying for 3 years for a service that never worked. I blasted them on every review site, while then I still have been paying for a service IM not even using. I called In August because payments weren't going through, so I figured maybe they did the right thing for once and canceled.

Waited on hold for 30 minutes for a rep to tell me couldn't find my account then finally did and told me it got canceled. I then today got called saying I'm 2 months past due, won't cancel the guy wanted to argue with telling me to read the contract they have the best customer service and he will be sending me to collections if i don't pay. WHAT KIND OF COMPANY ARE YOU?

JUST TAKING ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE. I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL ITS CANCELEDFFFL

Preferred solution: CANCEL MY CONTRACT FOR A SERVICE IM NOT USING AND HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CANCEL FOR MONTHS .

Comments